In the second of our ‘Meet the Club’ series we put some questions to the 2017 Athletes’ Athlete winner Charlie Frew...
1. Name Charlie Frew
2. Current Role at Whitemoss AAC U15 Athlete
3. History at Whitemoss AAC I joined Whitemoss AAC in
2012 when I was 8 years old.
4. Favourite sportsperson Mo Farah - He inspired me to take up running when I watched him win gold in the 5000m and 10000m at the 2012 Olympics. I wanted that to be me.
5. Favourite sporting moment Watching Mo Farah and Laura Muir run in real-life at the Inter-districts cross country.
6. Favourite pastime Besides running, I like to play netball and guitar, and my personal favourite, bully my siblings!
7. Favourite movie or book 'Inside-Out' I love a good animation.
8. What would you put into Room 101? Mushrooms - ugh, they ruin my spaghetti bolognaise!